GET THE MONEY YOU DESERVE!
NO FEE UNTIL WE WIN!!
3 Things You MUST DO After Your Car Accident:
- Seek immediate medical attention and explain in detail to the doctors all your pains. Request to be taken to the hospital to be properly evaluated for injuries. Often times in car accidents, you may feel fine at first, but have internal injuries that will get worse later if not treated or diagnosed right after the car crash. It is well known that a car accident jolts the body and will cause severe problems and injuries that will not begin to show or effect you until a few days later
- Contact our office BEFORE you call your insurance company to speak with an expert and make sure your case is handled the right way from the beginning
- Take photographs of the accident if possible. Use your cell phone camera if you do not have a regular camera available. It is very important to document the actual accident, damage to the vehicles, and severity of the crash from many angles. You should also have someone take photographs of your injuries immediately after the crash if possible.
Elassal & Associates Personal Injury Team helps you when you are seriously injured in an auto accident. Insurance companies fight to deny your claims, we fight harder to get you RESULTS!
Insurance companies are not required to advise you of the many benefits available under Michigan No-Fault Law, and most insurance companies will be very friendly in the beginning in hopes that you do not obtain an Attorney.
If you or your family member are seriously injured in an auto accident in Michigan, contact 313-LAW-HELP immediately so we can protect your rights and get you the compensation you deserve.
We come to you and offer FREE consultations and there is never a fee until we WIN your case and collect your money for your injuries.
Elassal & Associates ensures you receive the highest amount of money for your injuries REGARDLESS OF WHO WAS AT FAULT FOR THE ACCIDENT:
- Money for someone to help you at home do the daily chores you are now unable to do because of the accident
- If someone in your family, or one of your friends have to help you with your daily chores because the accident injury prevents you from doing it yourself, we will obtain money for you to pay that person to help you daily. Daily chores and activities include: cooking, cleaning, making your bed, helping with laundry, loading dishwasher, cleaning kitchen, cleaning bedroom, cleaning bathroom, running errands, folding laundry, sweeping, mopping, carrying groceries, putting away groceries, or any of your basic daily chores
- Money for driving to and from your doctors and physical therapy appointments
- Money for your loss of time at work
- If you were working at the time of your accident, or were set to start a job, we will get you most of the wages you would have earned!
- If the accident has prevented you from working – Elassal & Associates will make sure you get money for the loss of time at work
PAIN & SUFFERING
- If your car crash caused you pain, we get you the money you deserve. Injuries such as: back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, headaches, dizziness, numbness, difficulty walking, soreness, swelling, redness, broken bones, head injury, or any other bodily pain
- If you are suffering from your injuries caused by the accident – we will file a lawsuit to ensure you receive the proper compensation for your daily struggles
- Our Team FIGHTS for your rights and knows how to get you the most money for your injuries and suffering
Call 313-LAW-HELP (313-529-4357) today for your FREE, no obligation, consultation.